This is going to be short and sweet!
We are still trying to get the hang of things around here. The one thing I keep reminding myself is DON"T GIVE UP! 24-7 we are reviewing rules, procedures and learning how to LISTEN!
However, I can say we are making progress.
Also, it amazes me at how much energy you need to keep up with the little rascals. To keep them focused you need to keep them active. I am constantly making up cheers, chants and songs to keep their attention.
WOW! I am learning a lot this year!
A verse from the hymn Jesus Paid It All that has been on my heart:
I hear the Savior say,
“Thy strength indeed is small;
Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all.”
The Lord is my strength each day. He gives me the patience, love and words I need to pour out to my kids.
Very soon you will be one of those teachers that make it look completely easy. Promise! In the meantime keep up the good work. xoxoxo Umptee
ReplyDeleteThank you Umptee! I hope you are right:)
ReplyDelete